Spring is here and I am so excited! My husband and I have been making plans for our spring adventures and I am so pumped!
I am NOT a summer person. Like at all.
I will take winter over summer. I just don’t like to hot, not my thing, but
The flowers are blooming and the warm sunshine is refreshing after what seems like an endless winter.
Right now it feels all the h
Not going to lie this is my first year doing an Easter basket for
Yes, yes total mom
This year though I am prepared and pretty proud of myself if I do say so myself.
I hope it helps and brings a little more imagination than the same old candy tradition that our already energetic toddlers don’t really need. Haha!
1. Playdoh and accessories
2. Finger puppets or stuffed animal
3. Bubbles (One of Hailey’s favorites)
5. Crayons and coloring books
6. Paint, brushes and a smock
8. Small dress up items
9. Stacking cups
10. Small musical instruments
12. Bath toys and bath crayons
14. Little race cars
15. Small bug catcher and net
17. Silly putty
18. Matching game
20. Deck of cards
22. Glow in the dark wall stars
23. Window clings or refrigerator magnets
24. Pipe cleaners
25. Pom pom balls
26. Small plastic animals
27. Plastic Tongs
28. Measuring spoons and cups
29. Water beads
30. Magnet wands
31. Wooden or plastic camera
33. Piggy Bank
34. Small planting pot with seeds packet
35. Funny socks or slippers
36. DVD of a movie or favorite show
37. Kinetic Sand
38. Mini Seedling Kit and water can
39. Small water gun or Nerf gun
41. Magnifying Glass
41. Swim goggles
42. Bathing Suit
43. Wacky fun cups or straws 44. Sandcastle tools 45. Ribbon wand
This year we did keep Hailey’s basket pretty simple. She’s only two and any little item at this age is the best thing ever so we decided to save a couple of bucks and go low key.
We added in one candy item because my husband said that an Easter basket is not truly an Easter basket without a traditional chocolate bunny.
I said why not because we will probably eat most of it anyways lol. Just being honest.
We found everything at Walmart in one section, but in all honesty a lot of neat items you could even get at a dollar store too.
Hailey’s basket included:
- Stuffed animal
- Sandcastle tools (I will probably use these for some sensory fun)
- Duck watering can (Again, probably will use in sensory play- if not bath time fun)
- Ribbon want
- Water gun
- Rubber ducky
- Little light up spin toy (no idea the actual proper name)
So loves is there anything I missed? What ideas do you think you’ll put in your toddler’s basket this year?
Let me know in the comments!
Until next time,